Is mobile charging cable included with the car (Gravity)?

VeryPowerful

Member

Joined
Jul 4, 2025
Messages
99
Reaction score
114
Cars
Lucid Gravity GT
Referral Code
1JDDFDPA
I have a hard time figuring out what is included with the Gravity.
  1. Is mobile charging cable included with the Gravity?
    • If yes, does it include both NEMA 5-15 and 14-50 adapters?
    • I assume Lucid doesn't offer NEMA 5-20 adapters (20 AMP instead of standard 15), is that correct?
  2. RangeXchange Charging Adapter is not included and need to be purchased separately. Is that a correct assumption?
 
Just checking if this is still the case - is a NACS mobile charging cable included with recent Gravities?
Thanks!
 
One came with my delivery back in December 2025.

But unlike when I took delivery of my Air a few years earlier, I didn’t get any swag at all. Then again, I didn’t and haven’t asked for any.
 
Back
Top