Is going from 400 miles of range to 500 miles of range worth $40,000?

Is going from 400 miles of range to 500 miles of range worth $40,000? Y

• Yes

Votes: 13 48.1%
  • No

Votes: 14 51.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
And we have yet to see it in Grey, but they say it is "in production".

I am getting a GT because of the increased range. It just over 400 miles between our 2 houses and I need to stop and charge my 2013 Model S 2 times for 40 minutes in order to make it. Sometimes I even need to stop a 3rd time. My husband can make the trip in his car in 6 hours. It usually takes me 9.

I am getting a GT because of the increased range. It just over 400 miles between our 2 houses and I need to stop and charge my 2013 Model S 2 times for 40 minutes in order to make it. Sometimes I even need to stop a 3rd time. My husband can make the trip in his car in 6 hours. It usually takes me 9.
Oof, well good news is that you can make that trip without stopping if you drive conservatively or with just one 20 min stop.

We recently drove 390 miles with our DEP. We did stop once on the way back for 15 minutes. Adding 150 miles in 15 minutes is not that much different than taking the same trip with an ICE car.

Back