Is anyone else having a Problem adding additional programs on homelink?

Marikit

Cars
Air
We have a gate and two garages to ieigeam with homelink. After programming 1, I’m no longer able to program any more even though it says I can do up to 15. You can see that the add another homelink is grayed out.

Attachments

• C3AA7C5F-EAD0-4E38-A615-A7C2BE5056F2.jpeg
    C3AA7C5F-EAD0-4E38-A615-A7C2BE5056F2.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 104
We have a gate and two garages to ieigeam with homelink. After programming 1, I’m no longer able to program any more even though it says I can do up to 15. You can see that the add another homelink is grayed out.
That's a new one. I'd try and reset the car, lock the car with a key fob/mobile phone/key card and walk away for 10 minutes. Try again afterwards.

try going back and forth on that menu. i have ran into something very similar where 'Add new Homelink' button doesn't show up at all (if i recall correctly, i saw a Program button in one of the pages), backing out of the page and going back in, shows the Homelink button.

We have a gate and two garages to program with homelink. After programming 1, I’m no longer able to program any more even though it says I can do up to 15. You can see that the add another homelink is grayed out.
I’ve also been in communication with customer care and did all the soft and hard reboots along with deleting the existing program. They are sending out a technician to where I live since I’m about 3.5 hours away from a service center.

try going back and forth on that menu. i have ran into something very similar where 'Add new Homelink' button doesn't show up at all (if i recall correctly, i saw a Program button in one of the pages), backing out of the page and going back in, shows the Homelink button.
I’ve also been in communication with customer care and did all the soft and hard reboots along with deleting the existing program. They are sending out a technician to where I live since I’m about 3.5 hours away from a service center

That's a new one. I'd try and reset the car, lock the car with a key fob/mobile phone/key card and walk away for 10 minutes. Try again afterwards.
I’ve also been in communication with customer care and did all the soft and hard reboots along with deleting the existing program. They are sending out a technician to where I live since I’m about 3.5 hours away from a service center

I had no trouble adding a second GDO, but sometimes when I try to close mine the button on the screen activates the wrong door. It will do this repeatedly as I try to re-close the door that was accidentally opened and properly close the one I originally meant to close.

I had no trouble adding a second GDO, but sometimes when I try to close mine the button on the screen activates the wrong door. It will do this repeatedly as I try to re-close the door that was accidentally opened and properly close the one I originally meant to close.
Unfortunately, a technician will be coming out to reset my computer as they don't have the means to do it remotely.

Back