iPhone App 2.13.0

This version has brought back the bug where the Lucid app consumes all of my phone battery. On a fairly new iPhone, it will drain the battery in 4 hours. I have to force quit the Lucid app to have the phone be usable, but now I get notices twice a day from Lucid that I should leave the app open...
Have you deleted the app, hard rebooted your phone, and reinstalled? (hard reboot is volume up, volume down, then hold side button until you see the apple logo)
 
This version has brought back the bug where the Lucid app consumes all of my phone battery. On a fairly new iPhone, it will drain the battery in 4 hours. I have to force quit the Lucid app to have the phone be usable, but now I get notices twice a day from Lucid that I should leave the app open...
Have you checked your battery usage stats? I’ve noticed the new iOS 26.x drains the battery quickly through normal use.

Checking my iPhone battery usage stats, the Lucid app has consumed 4% out of 32% in the last 8 hours.
 
Just to follow up. While rebooting my phone didn't help, uninstalling the app, rebooting, then reinstalling the app resolved the battery consumption problem. Though it no longer works as a key; I need to remember to resync the next time I can spare a few minutes with the car.
 
This same thing started happening with my iPhone so I was glad to remember seeing your post. I'm about to delete the Lucid app and reinstall. The good news is the mobile key 100% works better with the new iPhone app.
 
Back
Top