iPhone App 2.13.0

Miami_Lucid_Man

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Jul 7, 2022
Messages
817
Reaction score
727
I just downloaded it. It mentions a live view beta. Hopefully the first step towards full on sentry mode.

EDIT: I’m not seeing the love view option but I’m not charging so maybe it only pops up when plugged in.
 
I downloaded it and started charging. I don’t see Live View anywhere.
 
Just tested it right now. I plugged in my AT to the home charger but I still see nothing regarding "live view" on the app while it's charging. Looks like it's still a Gravity-only feature. I am using the Android version of the app on 2.13.0 as well.
 
How are you all getting 2.13.0? I'm on 2.8.17 and it tells me I'm up to date.
 
How are you all getting 2.13.0? I'm on 2.8.17 and it tells me I'm up to date.
2.13.0 refers to the phone app version. 2.8.17 is the car software version.
 
Here are the release notes.
IMG_6312.webp
 
Last edited:
Just tested it right now. I plugged in my AT to the home charger but I still see nothing regarding "live view" on the app while it's charging. Looks like it's still a Gravity-only feature. I am using the Android version of the app on 2.13.0 as well.
My Live View works.
IMG_6318.webp
 
Weird, I am updating my app from 2.8.17 to version 2.13.0 on my iPhone. Despite having turned it off, on, and disconnected, my app still shows version 2.8.17.
Yet, in Apple apps, I can see that the update was made.
Lucid never fails to surprise me, weird.
 
Don’t conflate app version and car software version.

Car = 2.8.17
App = 2.13.00
You are absolutely right. I made a mistake between the Car version and the app. I just found the one informing me that the update is done. Thank you for bringing me back to order. Michel
 
Looking forward to LiveView coming to the Air (probably in UX 3.0) which of course will require the CCCV2 upgrade for us early adopters.
 
Ive noticed the nav in the app now shows my location and the location of the car on a satellite map. Thats kinda handy. I’d rather have everything else work better but it’s a cool feature I guess.
 
I've noticed much better vehicle unlock behavior AND it remembers the last music (down to the song, not just the source) a day later, which is a first. I get how the iPhone app could improve the key performance since it's an iPhone key, but the music source seems... unexpected? Hope it continues!
 
This version has brought back the bug where the Lucid app consumes all of my phone battery. On a fairly new iPhone, it will drain the battery in 4 hours. I have to force quit the Lucid app to have the phone be usable, but now I get notices twice a day from Lucid that I should leave the app open...
 
Back
Top