iPhone 14 Pro

For the iPhone 14 Pro Max and a Spigen with MagSafe clear case, I’ve had no luck in charging.
Wife has the non pro version. It's strange because my pixel 6 pro charges fine if I take the time to seat it properly and it has a hard case.

Wife has the non pro version. It's strange because my pixel 6 pro charges fine if I take the time to seat it properly and it has a hard case.
meant to say non-max version. i.e, 14 pro and it didn't work with the regular clear case Spigen.

Simple fix.. plug it in with a cable :) Mine has never worked but I just plug it in and lay it on top

Simple fix.. plug it in with a cable :) Mine has never worked but I just plug it in and lay it on top
this is how Tesla fans solve Tesla issues :D if someone complains about their Tesla, their fans would provide 'solutions'. Why build a wireless charger in the first place if everyone could just plug and charge it? I remember reading about the wireless charger and how they are redesigning it but i haven't heard anything since.

My 12 Pro Max charges when placed upside down in the holder.

So it works but it didn't work right away. I'm gonna test it again with the non-magsafe case one more time just to make sure it was not a user error.
I have the magsafe case. it charged for 1 second then no luck. looking for other options.

I have the magsafe case. it charged for 1 second then no luck. looking for other options.
try re-seating it again. it didn't work right away for me. it has to be in the correct spot.

Ever since getting the iPhone 14 i've lost message syncing \ notifications again. Have added and removed the device multiple times and all the boxes are checked. Contacts and dial history show but not messages.

I can’t get the iPhone to connect to the car via Bluetooth. Anyone else facing this?

Just went with the Apple case. works >80% of the time.
It works with some fiddling but not well. And only charges at 5W. I switched to MagSafe, which is 15W so much faster. 3D printed a small cylinder to stand it off and stuck it o. Works perfectly everyone, easy in and out.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 91
It works with some fiddling but not well. And only charges at 5W. I switched to MagSafe, which is 15W so much faster. 3D printed a small cylinder to stand it off and stuck it o. Works perfectly everyone, easy in and out.
I see you have also figured out that the cup holders are not too small because they were really intended to hold your sun glasses ;)

Back