- Joined
- Aug 14, 2023
- Messages
- 80
- Reaction score
- 53
- Location
- San Diego, CA
- Cars
- Touring, EV9, S2000
- Referral Code
- 4YBZ6125
Anyone running the iOS 18 beta? I’ve held off on my phone for weeks as I had read the app wasn’t functional. Thanks.
I mean, if anyone on this forum is, it's got to be @joecAnyone running the iOS 18 beta? I’ve held off on my phone for weeks as I had read the app wasn’t functional. Thanks,
It's not exclusive to iOS either. I have the same issue with Android. Another issue that I have is that there are times when I don't need the app to do anything. If I'm halfway around the world, I might occasionally want to check the app for something, but there won't be any need for it to try to communicate with the car using Bluetooth. I might want Bluetooth enabled for something else though.No issues with the beta. Although the app in general has been using way too much background activity since the last update. Resulting in burning down too much of my battery. This is not exclusive to the beta. I think it’s just a bug stemming from changes they made to try and make mobile key more reliable.
Same here . Since beta 1 . No issue at all . Rather key function is much better IMO.Been using it since Beta 1 and have had no issues.