iOS 18 Beta - Lucid App

Cossa

Referral Code: 4YBZ6125
Verified Owner
Cars
Touring Stealth, S2000
Referral Code
4YBZ6125
Anyone running the iOS 18 beta? I’ve held off on my phone for weeks as I had read the app wasn’t functional. Thanks.

I'm running it. I cant say I have noticed anything substantial but at the same time, I don't have a ton of positive things to say about the app. Nor do I use it all that much. It is as functional as it was before the upgrade to the iOS beta.

Been using it since Beta 1 and have had no issues.

No issues with the beta. Although the app in general has been using way too much background activity since the last update. Resulting in burning down too much of my battery. This is not exclusive to the beta. I think it’s just a bug stemming from changes they made to try and make mobile key more reliable.

Thanks for the confirmation. Upgraded last night.

No issues with the beta. Although the app in general has been using way too much background activity since the last update. Resulting in burning down too much of my battery. This is not exclusive to the beta. I think it’s just a bug stemming from changes they made to try and make mobile key more reliable.
It's not exclusive to iOS either. I have the same issue with Android. Another issue that I have is that there are times when I don't need the app to do anything. If I'm halfway around the world, I might occasionally want to check the app for something, but there won't be any need for it to try to communicate with the car using Bluetooth. I might want Bluetooth enabled for something else though.

Short of uninstalling the app when I leave town, is there any solution within the app?

Back