Interior ceramic?

Flybynight

Cars
Lucid AGT
I'm getting PPF and ceramic applied to the exterior of my new AGT, but the vendor also offers a coating for the interior.
One one hand, this seems a bit...odd, but, on the other hand, I have a smaller child who loves riding in the "supercar" so, I have to expect some accident will happen.
Has anyone gotten any kind of "ceramic" coating for the interior of their car?

I'm getting PPF and ceramic applied to the exterior of my new AGT, but the vendor also offers a coating for the interior.
One one hand, this seems a bit...odd, but, on the other hand, I have a smaller child who loves riding in the "supercar" so, I have to expect some accident will happen.
I just got mine done, so I can't vouch for it yet. Hoping it helps keep liquids from penetrating the carpets and staining. Should also theoretically make vacuuming a bit easier.

I just got mine done, so I can't vouch for it yet. Hoping it helps keep liquids from penetrating the carpets and staining. Should also theoretically make vacuuming a bit easier.
OCDetailing threw it in for free (or cheap, I can't recall), so I didn't mind. I scotchgard'ed the mats and carpets too.

Hello! Mario here with Ironclad Paint Protection & Coatings

Not speaking from a business perspective but from someone that actually uses the products on his own vehicle.

My shop uses a brand called GTECHNIQ

with any interior coatings there are 3 materials that are involved.
1) Leathers
2) Plastics
3) Fabrics

in a nutshell the product we use for leather is called Leather guard AB.
It provides abrasion resistance, UV damage, Dye transfer and other discoloration.

Matte Dash AB is a similar formula to leather guard however it's designed for polyurethane v.s. leather or synthetic fat liquors which generally most leather is made of these days.

Then we have smart fabric AB
its designed to repel water and oil-based products without changing the feel of the fabric. very good for spills!

One of the best things about the "AB" in the names is an anti microbial property all the products have. It creates a barrier that kills bacterias on contact for up to a year.

I hope this information is helpful.

Part of our presence is not just here for business but to truly assist in the community and help lucid owners find some guidance in the world of paint protection. If you ever have any questions please feel free to email or call me

[email protected] / 561.231.0489

Back