Installing a professional Sony FX6 camera on a Lucid Gravity vehicle

I'm not familiar with the hardware you mentioned, but either single mode or multimode should work fine over the short distances involved.
 
Your extender appears to support both so either should work.

I'm curious, what are you trying to accomplish? I'm not super familiar with your equipment, but SDI would generally be used to connect cameras to processing equipment, not to other cameras. Will your Red even accept video data from the Sony?
 
We will connect fiber to the drone camera for the life footage.

​

 
Vehicle camera system and aerial drone camera will be integrated to operate simultaneously, enabling real-time live video transmission. We plan to deploy multiple drones for this event, utilizing either multimode or singlemode fiber-optic communication links, depending on bandwidth and distance requirements.
 
I'm not certain I'm following. You're planning to fly drones tethered with fibre-optic cables to the Gravity? While the vehicle is in motion? How long of a cable are we talking? I guess the guys in Ukraine are getting something like 12 miles of range on their fibre-optic tethered drones, so it seems possible for you to duplicate. They regularly lose the fibre, however.
 
Back
Top