Installed 2.11 - Where did massage seats setting go?

TarHeelFan

New Member

Joined
Jul 19, 2026
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Cars
2024 Lucid Air GT
I installed 2.11 a couple days ago. I was disappointed that the car color on the display did not match my car (I have Phantom Blue, it displays white). But I was more upset that I cannot find massage seat settings anywhere. I'm pretty sure I've been through ALL of the screens and settings, and it's just not there. Can someone who can still access massage seats after installing 2.11 please post how you get to them?
 
I installed 2.11 a couple days ago. I was disappointed that the car color on the display did not match my car (I have Phantom Blue, it displays white). But I was more upset that I cannot find massage seat settings anywhere. I'm pretty sure I've been through ALL of the screens and settings, and it's just not there. Can someone who can still access massage seats after installing 2.11 please post how you get to them?

I had the same issue :)

Touch the 3 dots at the bottom right of the Pilot panel. Touch Seats.

I often use the massage function, so I made the seats icon one of the options that displays on the bottom icon row so it's only one click to get to them. Alternately, you can just touch the 3 dots and then touch the seat icon.
 
I had the same issue :)

Touch the 3 dots at the bottom right of the Pilot panel. Touch Seats.

I often use the massage function, so I made the seats icon one of the options that displays on the bottom icon row so it's only one click to get to them. Alternately, you can just touch the 3 dots and then touch the seat icon.
That's where I thought it would be, but it's not there on my car.
 
That's where I thought it would be, but it's not there on my car.
Sorry, maybe a reboot? Alternatively, and I just tried it, start the car so the seats move to your preferred position. Then use the button on the driver seat to move the seat. It *should* ask you to save the position and 3 icons will appear. The Right most one is "seats", and if you press that, massage is one of the options at the top of the screen (all the other seat options are there too). Would suck if that's the only way to get to it for you, but at least you can (hopefully) get to it.
 
Last edited:
I was going to ask this same question, where did the massage seat setting go to?
But I was going to go through all the screens again to see if I could locate this function. Thanks for asking the question but the massage choice should be on the main screen as before.
 
Back
Top