- Joined
- Jan 4, 2025
- Messages
- 9
- Reaction score
- 15
- Cars
- 2022 Lucid Air GT
Just wanted to send a HUGE Thank You to the service team in Tysons, VA. The entire team was phenonemal. Can't thank Lena and Hannah enough on the wonderful communication and service!
Longer Story:
I had my brakes go soft while reaching to get a ticket in a parking lot in Rockville, MD on Friday evening. Came back to the vehicle after dinner and got a warning that the brake fluid was low. Thankfully, regen worked as usual and I made it home safely. Dropped off the kids and had my wife follow me in the Gravity to drop off the car. I got a ride first thing in the morning on Saturday to stop by let them know why a random vehicle was in their lot. Every single technician stopped to ask me if I needed help on their way to the back of the shop.
Lena was incredibly helpful in getting me set up for a service. She made me aware that it might take a couple days to get to my vehicle since I didn't have an appointment and she would be keeping a look out for a loaner in the meantime. She gave me updates every day on the status including when I entered the queue for repair and loaner availability. Service is closed on Sunday and Monday was a Holiday, but I was able to get my vehicle back on Tuesday. Couldn't be more grateful for their communication and speedy repair! They replaced the brake line and performed all the other complimentary checks including a vehicle wash.
Longer Story:
I had my brakes go soft while reaching to get a ticket in a parking lot in Rockville, MD on Friday evening. Came back to the vehicle after dinner and got a warning that the brake fluid was low. Thankfully, regen worked as usual and I made it home safely. Dropped off the kids and had my wife follow me in the Gravity to drop off the car. I got a ride first thing in the morning on Saturday to stop by let them know why a random vehicle was in their lot. Every single technician stopped to ask me if I needed help on their way to the back of the shop.
Lena was incredibly helpful in getting me set up for a service. She made me aware that it might take a couple days to get to my vehicle since I didn't have an appointment and she would be keeping a look out for a loaner in the meantime. She gave me updates every day on the status including when I entered the queue for repair and loaner availability. Service is closed on Sunday and Monday was a Holiday, but I was able to get my vehicle back on Tuesday. Couldn't be more grateful for their communication and speedy repair! They replaced the brake line and performed all the other complimentary checks including a vehicle wash.