Incessant squeaking

ZZ69

Cars
GT
Has anyone else had an issue with an incessant squeaking noise? Mine started after having driven around 300 miles. I'm at 500 miles and can't really stand driving the car anymore with that noise. I paid $140,000 for a car that I keep in my garage while I drive my 87 year old mother's 2010 jaguar . . .

Did you figure out where it is coming from? 5200 miles and no squeaks at all

Has anyone else had an issue with an incessant squeaking noise? Mine started after having driven around 300 miles. I'm at 500 miles and can't really stand driving the car anymore with that noise. I paid $140,000 for a car that I keep in my garage while I drive my 87 year old mother's 2010 jaguar . . .
Give customer services a call
If you can record the noise and get them to sort it out ASAP.

Neither you or they will want you to keep driving with that noise

Update on the squeaking. Mobile sevice finally arrived last week and after a few hours working on the car they discovered that the problem was with the suspension. It is something like the shock absorber rubbing against the shock plate. They advised me not to drive the car any longer, gave me a model 3 rental car and the car is going to a local body shop in Philadelphia to get worked on. As I understand it, the local body shop will work on realigning the rear passenger door that is out of alignment and while they have the car a Lucid technician will work on the suspension issue. Frustrating that this occurred but I appreciate Lucid taking care of it.

I'll post about the resolution. And hopefully they will bring the new steering wheel too as the one I have creaks when pressure is applied to it.

Update on the squeaking. Mobile sevice finally arrived last week and after a few hours working on the car they discovered that the problem was with the suspension. It is something like the shock absorber rubbing against the shock plate. They advised me not to drive the car any longer, gave me a model 3 rental car and the car is going to a local body shop in Philadelphia to get worked on. As I understand it, the local body shop will work on realigning the rear passenger door that is out of alignment and while they have the car a Lucid technician will work on the suspension issue. Frustrating that this occurred but I appreciate Lucid taking care of it.

I'll post about the resolution. And hopefully they will bring the new steering wheel too as the one I have creaks when pressure is applied to it.
Were you ever able to get a recording of it? I'm sure we would like to hear it so we know what to listen for in case.

Were you ever able to get a recording of it? I'm sure we would like to hear it so we know what to listen for in case.
I did record it at one time, but ended up just driving the Lucid tech around so he could hear it in person. I'll see if I can get the recording and figure out how to post it (tech not being a strong suit).

Back