In case you didn't know (are new here, etc)...

TCGT

Cars
Grand Touring
So many questions get asked over and over here, and also some of the same complaints, that I think it is useful to remind people to look through the board first (you can use the search function - it works wonders!) to see if YOUR question has been asked and answered. There are quite a number of smart people here who, as early adopters, have learned and shared their best tips, tricks and advice. Let's not expect them to rewrite every answer - check for your question and share your advice if it's different. Opinions are fine, but facts are more helpful!

One problem I see is that a lot who have already received their Air and are just getting on to this site have not taken the time to read the online manual. It will answer 95% of the questions asked.

I try to skip threads where people obviously didn’t do any research. But I’m not always successful. I’ve found this forum quite nice when it comes to repeat questions, compared to others I’ve been on.

I agree. I am on one car forum where most everyone is nice answering questions but there are 4-5 folks who always answer something like, “That was answered last year. Use the search option!”

Back