• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

In case anyone from Lucid is reading...

hitmanray

Cars
Air Touring
Yesterday a lady crashed into the side of my beloved E63S Wagon. Impact right around the B-Pillar so is going to need some extensive repairs.

So, you know, NOW would be a really great time to assign me a VIN for my Air Touring.... ;)

Yesterday a lady crashed into the side of my beloved E63S Wagon. Impact right around the B-Pillar so is going to need some extensive repairs.

So, you know, NOW would be a really great time to assign me a VIN for my Air Touring.... ;)
I tried that with my Tesla dying... keep waiting 🤣

I feel like you have to try these things. You never know, they might be reading, and all they need to know is that I have no morals when it comes to shamelessly plugging organizations that help me out in my time of need. 🤣

Need repair on your Wagon? Look for this guy

Should have bought that GT on bat. It went for 124k or about the same as a nicely optioned touring

Get a quote on a new car from someone else. Then go into the design studio with the quote in hand, tell them about your car being hit and need for a replacement NOW, and ask if they can get you one of the cancellations (perhaps they can internally call to save the sale).

Back