Improved fast charging since 2.8.0 update

timpossible

Member

Joined
Aug 22, 2024
Messages
66
Reaction score
57
Cars
Air Pure
Has anyone else noticed an improvement in the fast charging? Previously it would normally take about 35-38 minutes to go from 25%-80%. Lately I've been seen much better times around 26-30 minutes consistently for the same charge. Seems like they improved the 70%-80% charging rate. I normally charge at the EA charging stations so it's a bit of a nice surprise.
 
That would be great. The top end of the charging curve can be painful. That said, I was generally getting from 10 or 15 to 80 in about 30 minutes before 2.8, so it may also be that EA did something at the stations you charge at?
 
Possibly could be due to EA. The top end used to drop down to mid 40kw to 50kw when charging reached 80% now its about 60kw.
 
Shouldn't be, I always precondition about 20-25min before charging.
 
No difference in speed for me since the update.
 
Shouldn't be, I always precondition about 20-25min before charging.
Depending on starting temperature, preconditioning can take up to about 45 minutes.
 
Back
Top