I'm wondering if anybody is still working there?

gregshap

Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Mar 9, 2023
Messages
31
Reaction score
22
Location
Texass
Cars
2023 Touring DDp
I had an issue where I hit a construction cone while traveling down the highway. I am trying to obtain parts for my Lucid air and have left eight voicemail messages at the parts department of the Houston branch. No one has ever called me back or reached out. I'm beginning to wonder if anybody is still working there. Does anyone on the forum know how I might obtain parts?
 
Give them two months... :) I requested annual service about two months ago and got a call back on Wednesday.
 
I had an issue where I hit a construction cone while traveling down the highway. I am trying to obtain parts for my Lucid air and have left eight voicemail messages at the parts department of the Houston branch. No one has ever called me back or reached out. I'm beginning to wonder if anybody is still working there. Does anyone on the forum know how I might obtain parts?
Lol I've been trying for the past 4 months to get them to give me aero covers for my one wheel that lost them for what is probably the 5th time. Good luck....
 
Houston service center is extremely understaffed. Your best bet is to contact Corporate Customer Service.
 
I've also left messages at the Scottsdale service center and no one answers or calls me back from there either...
 
Back
Top