I'm Official!

chazglenn3

Active Member

Joined
Sep 1, 2024
Messages
222
Reaction score
161
Location
University Place, WA
Cars
2022 Air Grand Touring
I took delivery of my new to me 2022 Lucid Air Grand Touring today! I'm the first actual owner as the car was previously a Lucid Air loaner. It has 27K miles and the factory warranty is good until February 2027. Infinite Black with Tahoe interior. I stopped by the service center on my way home with the car and made an appointment for the CCCv2 install. 😁 The service advisor mentioned that the car had the HV battery replaced before Lucid sold it. Beautiful! I'll be turning the Polestar 2 in November 3rd.
1000104033.webp
 
It's a 2022 Grand Touring...it has everything! 😁 Glass canopy, Dream Drive Pro, Surreal Sound Pro...the works! Would you believe I mildly curbed the passenger side front wheel before I even got her home? 🤦🏾 Minor damage that should be easily repaired.
 
Such an inky deep black. Congrats, enjoy!
 
The glass canopy on my 2022 AT would turn the cabin into a baking oven. That's why I'm driving now a leased 2026 AT with no canopy
 
There were days here in Detroit where my cabin temps would get up to 130F. Then I bought an Nmoiss umbrella windshield sun shade off Amazon. The hottest I've seen when using the shade is 91F. Best accessory that I've purchased so far.

Umbrella window shade
 
Back
Top