I'll take the win ....

Unmutual

Active Member

Joined
Sep 14, 2022
Messages
528
Reaction score
584
Cars
'22 AGT
New one today. I was out and had a guy come up who asked, "Is that one of the new electric cars from Vietnam?" "No, sir. Made in Arizona. Good old American car." "Arizona? I'll have to check it out."

😄
 
Much regret for saying this... guy parks his pick-up truck backwards, sees me parking, we are walking towards store and he says:
" So how does that Lucid compare to Tesla." Without thinking I blurted out: " Well, it depends on if you are a Nazi..."
Instant regret.

I think it's great that the folk at Tesla got the USA into EVs.... I used to think Henry Ford was cool too.

... I have to work on my game. Correct answer: "Tesla is cool."
 
Much regret for saying this... guy parks his pick-up truck backwards, sees me parking, we are walking towards store and he says:
" So how does that Lucid compare to Tesla." Without thinking I blurted out: " Well, it depends on if you are a Nazi..."
Instant regret.

I think it's great that the folk at Tesla got the USA into EVs.... I used to think Henry Ford was cool too.

... I have to work on my game. Correct answer: "Tesla is cool."
Oy! Heading out your way in Feb. to look at CCRCs and see my sister in Schwenksville. I'll wave if I see any Cosmos Silver Airs.
 
Oy! Heading out your way in Feb. to look at CCRCs and see my sister in Schwenksville. I'll wave if I see any Cosmos Silver Airs.
I know schwenksville pretty well, just up the road from me (Rt. 73 Skippack Pike). Hope I see you on the road. Maybe we can meet at a charger ?
1765924683415.webp

Ten degrees F this AM ... solstice is not yet here! Eight inches of snow Saturday night ... after 2 years of nothing at all.
1765924989030.webp
 
Last edited:
Much regret for saying this... guy parks his pick-up truck backwards, sees me parking, we are walking towards store and he says:
" So how does that Lucid compare to Tesla." Without thinking I blurted out: " Well, it depends on if you are a Nazi..."
Instant regret.

I think it's great that the folk at Tesla got the USA into EVs.... I used to think Henry Ford was cool too.

... I have to work on my game. Correct answer: "Tesla is cool."
I like your original answer.
 
Much regret for saying this... guy parks his pick-up truck backwards, sees me parking, we are walking towards store and he says:
" So how does that Lucid compare to Tesla." Without thinking I blurted out: " Well, it depends on if you are a Nazi..."
Instant regret.

I think it's great that the folk at Tesla got the USA into EVs.... I used to think Henry Ford was cool too.

... I have to work on my game. Correct answer: "Tesla is cool."
And you lived to tell about it! 😊
 
New one today. I was out and had a guy come up who asked, "Is that one of the new electric cars from Vietnam?" "No, sir. Made in Arizona. Good old American car." "Arizona? I'll have to check it out."

😄
It's too bad that a "made in the USA" badge would detract from the car's beauty. That's the reason I couldn't bring myself to slap on that ugly EV/car pool sticker...🤣
 
Back
Top