Oy! Heading out your way in Feb. to look at CCRCs and see my sister in Schwenksville. I'll wave if I see any Cosmos Silver Airs.Much regret for saying this... guy parks his pick-up truck backwards, sees me parking, we are walking towards store and he says:
" So how does that Lucid compare to Tesla." Without thinking I blurted out: " Well, it depends on if you are a Nazi..."
Instant regret.
I think it's great that the folk at Tesla got the USA into EVs.... I used to think Henry Ford was cool too.
... I have to work on my game. Correct answer: "Tesla is cool."
I know schwenksville pretty well, just up the road from me (Rt. 73 Skippack Pike). Hope I see you on the road. Maybe we can meet at a charger ?Oy! Heading out your way in Feb. to look at CCRCs and see my sister in Schwenksville. I'll wave if I see any Cosmos Silver Airs.
I like your original answer.Much regret for saying this... guy parks his pick-up truck backwards, sees me parking, we are walking towards store and he says:
" So how does that Lucid compare to Tesla." Without thinking I blurted out: " Well, it depends on if you are a Nazi..."
Instant regret.
I think it's great that the folk at Tesla got the USA into EVs.... I used to think Henry Ford was cool too.
... I have to work on my game. Correct answer: "Tesla is cool."
And you lived to tell about it!Much regret for saying this... guy parks his pick-up truck backwards, sees me parking, we are walking towards store and he says:
" So how does that Lucid compare to Tesla." Without thinking I blurted out: " Well, it depends on if you are a Nazi..."
Instant regret.
I think it's great that the folk at Tesla got the USA into EVs.... I used to think Henry Ford was cool too.
... I have to work on my game. Correct answer: "Tesla is cool."
It's too bad that a "made in the USA" badge would detract from the car's beauty. That's the reason I couldn't bring myself to slap on that ugly EV/car pool sticker...New one today. I was out and had a guy come up who asked, "Is that one of the new electric cars from Vietnam?" "No, sir. Made in Arizona. Good old American car." "Arizona? I'll have to check it out."
![]()