If you have mobile key and the card in your wallet …

Phones can get stolen, lost, and broken - higher value than normal car keys/fob. The card is a good backup for both. It’s nice to have choices for what you want to carry around with you!
 
I’ve never been let down by PAAK. I carried a fob for two months with a loaner and it annoyed me. Sure it was slightly quicker and having a frunk button meant I used the frunk more, but didn’t find it worth it.

I guess you could stash the card in the car somewhere? There’s a few good hiding spots in the car I won’t name, because then they’re not good hiding spots.

I assigned the glovebox opening to the customizable function button on the right. Works nicely when without a fob as I recall.
Not available on the Air
 
Back
Top