I park my Lucid next to another Lucid today for the first time

thecodingart

Verified Owner
Cars
Lucid AGT
Referral Code
JWJOWFN3
I can only count how many other Lucid's I've seen around the Universal area of Orlando on one hand, and it's always been a pass by situation on I4. Today was the day. Today, I was in a plaza and another Zenith Red Lucid was in the parking lot. I park across from them and glared. Then I soaked in that I was no longer super special in my area *le sigh.

Side note, our area has Tesla's as if they were Toyota Camrys. I'm very happy my car is nothing like that.

I can only count how many other Lucid's I've seen around the Universal area of Orlando on one hand, and it's always been a pass by situation on I4. Today was the day. Today, I was in a plaza and another Zenith Red Lucid was in the parking lot. I park across from them and glared. Then I soaked in that I was no longer super special in my area *le sigh.

Side note, our area has Tesla's as if they were Toyota Camrys. I'm very happy my car is nothing like that.
One of the reasons I sold my Tesla Model S and bought a Lucid AGT. I was tired of seeing the same cars everywhere.

I have a dozen offices I visit in Orlando, one on Kirkman, and one on Turkey Lake. I just started visiting them this past week in my new Zenith Red Lucid…..maybe it was me?

I have a dozen offices I visit in Orlando, one on Kirkman, and one on Turkey Lake. I just started visiting them this past week in my new Zenith Red Lucid…..maybe it was me?
If you stopped by the chick fi le off of Kirkman, then probably lol

One of the reasons I sold my Tesla Model S and bought a Lucid AGT. I was tired of seeing the same cars everywhere.
Come to Ohio, as you rarely see a Model S or X. My refresh S is still an anomaly here. And have never seen a Lucid yet either, so that would be even rarer. 🙂

Come to Ohio, as you rarely see a Model S or X. My refresh S is still an anomaly here. And have never seen a Lucid yet either, so that would be even rarer. 🙂
Delivery to Brecksville scheduled for Weds!

Reactions: DBV
I live in San Jose there are at least 4 Lucids I have seen in my neighborhood. I think you would have to drive the pope mobile with the pope in it to get noticed in the Bay area.

I live in San Jose there are at least 4 Lucids I have seen in my neighborhood. I think you would have to drive the pope mobile with the pope in it to get noticed in the Bay area.
Which neighborhood is that? I live in south San Jose.

These are the first areas to be flooded with Teslas. Not my cup of tea neighborhoods 😅

Back