I have a Dream and decided to change to look to a more aggressive stance, what do you think?

BreathlessRacing

Cars
Lucid Dream
DE Number
First I really dont like to leave things stock and always want to get a little more out of my cars and be be a little different. I did the same for my Tesla Plaid. I had the Spacers- front splitter, sideskirts, rear spoiler and rear diffuser extension done.

Attachments

• image00096 - Copy.jpeg
    image00096 - Copy.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 558
  • image00099 - Copy.jpeg
    image00099 - Copy.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 482
  • image00103 - Copy.jpeg
    image00103 - Copy.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 429
  • image00104 - Copy.jpeg
    image00104 - Copy.jpeg
    4 MB · Views: 427
  • IMG_9097.jpg
    IMG_9097.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 398
  • IMG_9099.jpg
    IMG_9099.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 500
First I really dont like to leave things stock and always want to get a little more out of my cars and be be a little different. I did the same for my Tesla Plaid. I had the Spacers- front splitter, sideskirts, rear spoiler and rear diffuser extension done.

Would you consider selling that same kit to other Lucid owners ?

Look amazing !

where did you get the body kit stuff? specifically the rear deck lid?

Honest question since I don't know anything about aero, but do kits like this improve the aero and make it more efficient or screw around with the lined and make it have more drag?

Honest question since I don't know anything about aero, but do kits like this improve the aero and make it more efficient or screw around with the lined and make it have more drag?
A proper designed splitter will increase downforce and stability with very little drag.

Breathless Racing is a company and has all this for sale. Go to their web site.

Dang that’s a nice subtle kit. Reminds me of the good ole AC Snitzter kits.

Where did you get the lip, spoiler, skirts???

Back