I’m Liking EEEEHLOHHHHN(!) Even Less.

Bus Driver

Verified Owner
Cars
Tesla MX, MS; Air GT
Last edited by a moderator:
C O M P R O M I S E
I'm trying to think of how much of my property that I live on, pay taxes on, have worked on and made plans for, enjoy sitting outside on, and come home to every night I should cede to my rich entitled overbearing neighbor, who thinks my yard would be of greater benefit to him. He apparently doesn't like the boundaries created by a prior (legal) survey done decades ago.

I'm trying to think of how much of my property that I live on, pay taxes on, have worked on and made plans for, enjoy sitting outside on, and come home to every night I should cede to my rich entitled overbearing neighbor, who thinks my yard would be of greater benefit to him. He apparently doesn't like the boundaries created by a prior (legal) survey done decades ago.
If your neighbor was going to drop a nuclear bomb on you and kill your kids, you might want to find a solution.

If your neighbor was going to drop a nuclear bomb on you and kill your kids, you might want to find a solution.
Truth is, Ukraine has them on the run. There may come a time to compromise, but when you are winning is not the best time.

Except that they won’t, because it would be the end of Russia completely, when all the NATO countries with nukes immediately respond. It would mean mass devastation, but Russia would be wiped off the face of the planet.

Except that they won’t, because it would be the end of Russia completely, when all the NATO countries with nukes immediately respond. It would mean mass devastation, but Russia would be wiped off the face of the planet.
It’s hard to know what a deranged maniac has in his head, but Putin has to understand that dropping a nuke would be literal suicide and guarantee the destruction of his country. I also think that if he was going to use a nuke, he would just do it and not talk about it.

I love his cars, but I don’t love him. Not in the least. That is all.
In the first weeks of the invasion in early March, Musk came to Ukraine's aid when his SpaceX company shared its Starlink satellite system that helps deliver internet access to areas that lack coverage. At the time, Zelenskyy thanked Musk for the equipment that he said would help maintain communications in cities under attack.

However, in April, Musk said that as a "free speech absolutist" Starlink would not block Russian state media outlets that spread propaganda and misinformation on the war in Ukraine.

SpaceX needs Russian Cosmonauts!

EEEEEEELOHHHHHHHH is just being diplomatic for every step of his mission to Mar.…

Back