Hunting wild Lucid Airs

Have you spotted your first wild Air?

• Yup!

Votes: 183 59.4%
  • Maybe? Wasn't sure.

Votes: 3 1.0%
  • Nope! Still looking!

Votes: 50 16.2%
  • I'm the wild Air you're hunting! (owner)

Votes: 72 23.4%

• Total voters
Yesterday a Lucid and I were together winding our way down Scottsdale Road from North Scottsdale; sometimes he was in front of me and sometimes I was in front of him. When we got to the bypass road by Fashion Square I turned to go to the Phoenician to play golf and he continued on down the road...possibly to the service center (a couple of miles further down the road). A three lane road but so many cars driving randomly in each lane that one has to change lanes often to pass these idiots.
That would’ve been amazing!
My dream is to see the one that occasionally drives down the Main Street near me while I’m walking my dog.
Omg I’d jump up and down and be waving my hands like a crazy woman 😅

That would’ve been amazing!
My dream is to see the one that occasionally drives down the Main Street near me while I’m walking my dog.
Omg I’d jump up and down and be waving my hands like a crazy woman 😅
And no one would find this shocking 😉

The first time I ever saw one in real life was a few weeks ago on a trip to Chicago for work. I saw one charging at the Walmart in Lafayette, Indiana on my way. It was red with the white roof. I test drove one while I was up there and now I have one.

The first time I ever saw one in real life was a few weeks ago on a trip to Chicago for work. I saw one charging at the Walmart in Lafayette, Indiana on my way. It was red with the white roof. I test drove one while I was up there and now I have one.
My cousin was down for her football game #GoOregonRavens and my Luci was the first she’s seen. Last night when they were on their way to the airport, she sent me this.
image000000.jpeg

Saying she saw her first Lucid in the wild 😂🤣

My cousin was down for her football game #GoOregonRavens and my Luci was the first she’s seen. Last night when they were on their way to the airport, she sent me this. View attachment 19830
Saying she saw her first Lucid in the wild 😂🤣

My wife saw a red one with white roof in Plainfield last week. I wonder if it's the same one from Lafayette. Can't be too many of the same color in the Indianapolis area.

Saw another wild Lucid in CT in my driver side mirror. He snuck up on me over by Oronoque in Stratford and we both were heading in the semi same direction before he headed south.

Attachments

• VID_20240414_152323752.mp4
    13.5 MB
Just dropped my son off at cal state Dominguez hills and saw a lucid at the corner and then passing me. So if any of you passed CSUDH at 10 am this morning, I saw you 👀 hehehe.

I saw my first on the NYS Thruway heading East last Tuesday. It was a white Air Pure. That same trip I stopped at the chargers in front of the Walmart in Albany and saw two more!

While I was visiting Rochester, NY for the eclipse I was stopped in traffic at a light and noticed a nice Porsche parallel parked just in front of me. While I was waiting for the light to change the owner of the Porsche walked out and opened his door. Before he got in he stopped and looked at my Lucid and gave me a thumbs up! :) I felt pretty boss. haha.

I saw my first on the NYS Thruway heading East last Tuesday. It was a white Air Pure. That same trip I stopped at the chargers in front of the Walmart in Albany and saw two more!

While I was visiting Rochester, NY for the eclipse I was stopped in traffic at a light and noticed a nice Porsche parallel parked just in front of me. While I was waiting for the light to change the owner of the Porsche walked out and opened his door. Before he got in he stopped and looked at my Lucid and gave me a thumbs up! :) I felt pretty boss. haha.
Hell yeah!!!!!! You are a boss!
I would’ve blushed and forgotten how to drive 😂

Do you live in upstate NY? There's a small but growing group of us in upstate and WNY.

Do you live in upstate NY? There's a small but growing group of us in upstate and WNY.
No, from the Boston area but was visiting the family. It was my first road trip with the Lucid, it had just over 300 miles on it when I left Boston and about 1300 when I returned. NYS Thruway was great for chargers, Massachusetts not so much.

No, from the Boston area but was visiting the family. It was my first road trip with the Lucid, it had just over 300 miles on it when I left Boston and about 1300 when I returned. NYS Thruway was great for chargers, Massachusetts not so much.
Yeah, the EA charger locations along the NYS Thruway are spaced pretty well. I've had bad experiences with the ones in Victor outside of Rochester, too. I'm heading to Maine in a couple of weeks. Any advice for charging options to hit or avoid? Buffalo to Wells. I know there's an EA in Kittery. So, I plan on using that when I'm up there.

Noticed a Black Air on my drive in Plainview, NY yesterday. He was driving south while I was driving my Silver Touring in the other direction. Happened quick since we were passing each other but I flashed- not sure if he noticed the acknowledgment.

Yeah, the EA charger locations along the NYS Thruway are spaced pretty well. I've had bad experiences with the ones in Victor outside of Rochester, too. I'm heading to Maine in a couple of weeks. Any advice for charging options to hit or avoid? Buffalo to Wells. I know there's an EA in Kittery. So, I plan on using that when I'm up there.
I was passing through Rochester a few weeks back and used chargers in the area. The one in Victor worked well for me but the one closer to Rochester required a reset bc it was “stuck” in an idle mode.

My route from LI to Rochester offered a few decent choices for charging but I do hope more stations are added.

I saw this Air on a tow truck, on its way to be reunited with its owner. Coincidentally, I was at Millbrae studio to drop off my Pure to have my due bills taken care of. I overheard the conversation between the service department and tow truck guy discussing dropoff locations. This one is going to San Ramon.
1000000447.jpg

Back