How to provide input / feedback to Lucid

vishnumrao

New Member

Joined
Sep 29, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
0
Cars
Gravity
We just got a Gravity Touring two weeks ago. We love it so far. But there are some things that I wish to provide feedback to Lucid and make some feature requests.


Anyone know a feature request / feedback portal?

TIA. V.
 
When Marc Solsona Palomar was in Charlotte in July, I asked if the [email protected] alias was still being monitored now that Emad was gone. He confirmed that every e-mail still gets seen and he gets a weekly summary of the useful feedback. He is the VP of Software at Lucid Motors.

I couldn't remember his name until I saw him in this video about the Lucid Air UX 3.0. Nice guy. We talked for 20 minutes or so.
 
Thanks both of you. I wish they had some portal for lucid owners to submit feedback and vote on features etc.
I will submit an email to them.
 
Back
Top