How much less mileage are you getting than stated charge

Status
Not open for further replies.

JayS

Cars
Lucid Air touring
When I charge the battery to 80% it says that I should have a 350 mile range but by the time I’ve driven 50 miles it’s down to about 260 instead of 300 and by the time I’ve driven another 50 it’s down to about 150 instead of 210, so the mileage available is significantly less than the mileage stated Which is supposed to be one of the big selling points of the car or other people having a similar experience and what can be done about it thank you.

When I charge the battery to 80% it says that I should have a 350 mile range but by the time I’ve driven 50 miles it’s down to about 260 instead of 300 and by the time I’ve driven another 50 it’s down to about 150 instead of 210, so the mileage available is significantly less than the mileage stated Which is supposed to be one of the big selling points of the car or other people having a similar experience and what can be done about it thank you.
This all depends on your driving habits. If you average consumption is 3.6 mi/kw then you won't get the estimated range. You need to be at 4.0 or above to get closer to advertised range. Cold temperatures are affecting consumption and range.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back