How long between placing order and getting contacted by DA?

skywaterbanjo

Verified Owner
Reservation May 25th
Order placed June 14

How long did it take to be contacted by your DA after your order was placed? I was told 2-3 weeks but now its been a month and I'm just curious.

TIA

Reservation May 25th
Order placed June 14

How long did it take to be contacted by your DA after your order was placed? I was told 2-3 weeks but now its been a month and I'm just curious.

TIA
Did they give you a DA’s name when you confirmed? Normally confirmation is the time they pass you from the sales advisor to the DA. Connection should be quick. if so, I would just contact them yourself just to touch base. If not, talk to the sales advisor and ask who the DA is and that you haven’t heard from him.

Did they give you a DA’s name when you confirmed? Normally confirmation is the time they pass you from the sales advisor to the DA.if so, I would just contact them yourself just to touch base.
Nope, no name given.

It was just under three weeks for my first contact (June 29th) from a DA. A phone call and then a couple emails to confirm information, but I don't expect to hear anything else for a while.

placed order June 2 it was at least three weeks before being contacted by an inside delivery advisor. Scheduled a call for June 30th, took down some information including copies of my license. Asked me if i was willing to take a car immediately if my configuration became available (yes). Nothing since.

Back