- Joined
- Apr 30, 2022
- Messages
- 18
- Reaction score
- 16
- Cars
- Grand touring
The Gravity (mine is #66) is my second Lucid. Air GT was first. I suffered through the awful software problems for two years. Finally it got better, but not really good. Having worked with and managed software development I might understand some issues. I hoped Gravity SW built on top of the Air experience. But no!!!! In some cases it is worse than Air was. And this shows disrespect for the buyers of the car… The software looks like bits and pieces glued together based on some plan. But it is not byggy! It is awful: unstable, some notifications pop up and go at times for no reason and some other functions DO NOT WORK: auto parking! It is available but ….. rarely finds a slot even in areas with fresh markings! How can this happen? Why do they mame it “visible” when it is so blatantly disfunctional?
And the mess with the music players! I got a situation where on one screen showed a song while the other showed another one….Too bad…
On the good side BMW logic for software is still convoluted…Only Tesla seems to have it solved
And the mess with the music players! I got a situation where on one screen showed a song while the other showed another one….Too bad…
On the good side BMW logic for software is still convoluted…Only Tesla seems to have it solved