Houston Lucid’s and Lattes

Jonschofield

Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Porsche Taycan
Hi All,

Does anyone know the address of the owners club meet today in Spring TX?

Many thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_6604.webp
    IMG_6604.webp
    128.2 KB · Views: 54
On behalf of Lucid Motors, you are invited to attend a Lucid Owners Club event on Saturday, September 7, 2024.

We will kick off the day with a Lucids & Lattes event in the parking lot of Star Cinema Grill at 9:00 AM. We plan to depart at 10:30 AM, allowing time for everyone to comfortably park, check in, and mingle before heading to the Houston Sales, Service & Delivery Center. 

Star Cinema Grill

1495 Lake Plaza Drive

Spring, Texas 77389

Google Map Link

The Owner Experience Event being held at our Houston location will begin at 11:00 AM:

Lucid Houston Sales, Service & Delivery Center

14820 North Fwy #600

Houston, TX 77090

Google Map Link

How was the Lucid Houston event? I had planned to attend but chose the Red Bull Showrun at Discovery Green. I hoped to see a Gravity. Were any on display?

How was the Lucid Houston event? I had planned to attend but chose the Red Bull Showrun at Discovery Green. I hoped to see a Gravity. Were any on display?

Hi! The 2 events were great! Probably 30 owners at the Lucids and Lattes as well as some senior Lucid people including a board member. The event at the Houston studio was super professional and some crazy things on display (like the Gravity, Sapphire, prototype cars as well as the 235mph world record vehicle as well as a full batter pack and other internal components )…pictures attached…

Will be going to future events as this was splendid!

Jon

@lucidmotors

Attachments

• IMG_0840.webp
    IMG_0840.webp
    885.3 KB · Views: 45
  • IMG_0842.webp
    IMG_0842.webp
    563.5 KB · Views: 40
  • IMG_0843.webp
    IMG_0843.webp
    860 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0832.webp
    IMG_0832.webp
    1.1 MB · Views: 42
  • IMG_0831.webp
    IMG_0831.webp
    1 MB · Views: 46
  • IMG_0841.webp
    IMG_0841.webp
    931.9 KB · Views: 45
The best part of the event, for me, was having Lucid corporate people actually tell us what they are working on in software and hardware fixes for things like poor base from the sub-woofers!

It was a great time, and I hope they do more events here.

The best part of the event, for me, was having Lucid corporate people actually tell us what they are working on in software and hardware fixes for things like poor base from the sub-woofers!

It was a great time, and I hope they do more events here.

Wow! That is awesome! Are you able to share any details?

So I saw a post saying some of the vehicles will be on display through 9/15. Will the Gravity still be there?

Back