Home Emergency Charging from Gravity

asalotto

Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Jan 31, 2026
Messages
42
Reaction score
24
Cars
2026 Lucid Gravity
Hello! Is it possible to use the Gravity’s battery to supply some emergency A/C to the house during a blackout? I have the Power Package so can run an extension cord. But wondering if I can somehow use the regular NACS connector with some house installation? Thanks!
 
Hello! Is it possible to use the Gravity’s battery to supply some emergency A/C to the house during a blackout? I have the Power Package so can run an extension cord. But wondering if I can somehow use the regular NACS connector with some house installation? Thanks!
Not yet. Lucid has publicly stated this will be available later this year.
Vehicle-to Home (V2H) will require the installation of some other equipment - an AC bidirectional EVSE, like Lucid's own Connected Home Charging Station or possibly the IQ 2 EVSE from Enphase, and a grid disconnect/transfer switch.
 
Last edited:
Not the way you’re thinking. You could use the outlets as long as you don’t exceed the load. I believe each outlet is rated to 15 amps.
 
Not the way you’re thinking. You could use the outlets as long as you don’t exceed the load. I believe each outlet is rated to 15 amps.

20 amps, according to marketing materials and the manual.
 
Back
Top