Home charging. Less fast

Corplhicks

Active Member

Joined
Sep 26, 2022
Messages
103
Reaction score
60
When I first installed my home charger I got 40 mph for my Lucid air and also when I first got the gravity cars but now it’s like 34 maybe 35 cold weather is not an issue here anymore so any ideas why that would be
 
When I first installed my home charger I got 40 mph for my Lucid air and also when I first got the gravity cars but now it’s like 34 maybe 35 cold weather is not an issue here anymore so any ideas why that would be
We could use some more details. Charging rates in amps would be helpful.
 
The gravity is less efficient than the Air. Same kw yields fewer miles. It also has a larger battery so the same number of kwh yields a smaller increase in SOC.
It may be that your Gravity is actually less efficient in reality than it thought it was when first purchased, also yielding a decrease number of miles vs kwh charged.
 
It's better to state your issue in kW, rather than in miles per hour, to make things clearer.
 
Back
Top