Home charger( P11-Y25901-02) Show 80A when dipswitch is at is on the the 50A setting and the breaker is on a 50A

ccarroz

Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Pure
Is it normal to see this on the device splash page when the dipswitch is on the 50A setting? I don't want to plug this into the car before I know that something is off.

Thanks for the help.
1727285082451.webp

Well, aside from that issue - do not set it to 50A for a 50A breaker. Stay to 80% of the breaker rating for the load. You need to be at 40A.

Well, aside from that issue - do not set it to 50A for a 50A breaker. Stay to 80% of the breaker rating for the load. You need to be at 40A.
The manual shows that when in the 50a setting the continuous delivery is 40a.
Oh and thanks for the response. Was not trying to be rude with my response, was just going off what I thought the manual was trying to tell me but can try the 40a dipswitch setting tells me to do. Power is not really my thing. I would test it now but my power provider has a total draw demand charge for the highest pull of 30 minutes mon-fri from 2 to 9 o_O

The manual shows that when in the 50a setting the continuous delivery is 40a.

Oh and thanks for the response. Was not trying to be rude with my response, was just going off what I thought the manual was trying to tell me but can try the 40a dipswitch setting tells me to do. Power is not really my thing. I would test it now but my power provider has a total draw demand charge for the highest pull of 30 minutes mon-fri from 2 to 9 o_O
Ah no worries - I thought you were saying you set it to the 50A continuous current setting. Though I see now it doesn't have a 50, only 56.

Back