Hitch

Call me MM

New Member

Joined
May 2, 2026
Messages
4
Reaction score
7
Cars
Lucid Air
For me it's about the bike rack, but regardless, this Torklift hitch was a super easy install and is a great fit if anyone is looking.
 

Attachments

  • Hitch.webp
    Hitch.webp
    130.2 KB · Views: 99
I'm wanting to add a trailer hitch to my GT. Has anybody added a wiring harness? I'm betting that a universal one would work, so if nobody chimes in then I'll give feedback when I get around to it
 
For me it's about the bike rack, but regardless, this Torklift hitch was a super easy install and is a great fit if anyone is looking.
Nice. Can you be more explicite about "super easy install" please. Did you install it yourself, did you need to cut the bumper trim or the underneath "diffuser" etc ...
 
Ok I just find the video from Torklift everything is there thanks anyway.
 
Super easy install??? Sure you just throw $$$$ at a body shop--super easy!!
 
Back
Top