Help me pick the color!

Which one?

• Total voters

xponents

Cars
Kia EV9, future Air?
For our upcoming Air, it's my turn to pick the color as the last car my parents picked. Out of inventory tourings, there are two combos that I like, IB/tahoe and QG/SC(others arent available).

I favor both of them equally, so I cant decide. Therefore, I'll let you guys have a say! Pick which one you like more!

For our upcoming Air, it's my turn to pick the color as the last car my parents picked. Out of inventory tourings, there are two combos that I like, IB/tahoe and QG/SC(others arent available).

I favor both of them equally, so I cant decide. Therefore, I'll let you guys have a say! Pick which one you like more!
You guys waited too long to pull the trigger. There were more, but the options dissipated almost in realtime last week.

You guys waited too long to pull the trigger. There were more, but the options dissipated almost in realtime last week.
Yup, we were hoping for more ZR/Tahoe to become available but it never happened. Anyways, we only liked black, red, and quantum grey with SC or Tahoe, so this works out rather nicely. I remember seeing a configuration available and then disappearing an hour later, so I get it.

Yup, we were hoping for more ZR/Tahoe to become available but it never happened. Anyways, we only liked black, red, and quantum grey with SC or Tahoe, so this works out rather nicely. I remember seeing a configuration available and then disappearing an hour later, so I get it.
No more ZR available nationwide.

Did you see the GT zr Tahoe that sold yesterday on bat for $81k?

I'd probably choose QG out of the two. I hate black cars. So hard to keep clean and you see dirt and swirls galore. I picked up my SW/Tahoe with 20s yesterday. I think it looks really aggressive in lighter colors. Had them put the bears on too, lolol

Attachments

• IMG_5735.jpeg
    IMG_5735.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 69
I'd probably choose QG out of the two. I hate black cars. So hard to keep clean and you see dirt and swirls galore. I picked up my SW/Tahoe with 20s yesterday. I think it looks really aggressive in lighter colors. Had them put the bears on too, lolol
If I found a SW/Tahoe car, it would be in this poll. You stole it!! 🤣

But congratulations! Hows the honeymoon going?

I do get the hate towards black cars. Our Kia Sorento looks like it fought in WW2 with how much swirls and scratches there are.

Did you pick a color yet??
Literally NOTHING available on the inventory page as of now(for 2023 models and even 2024!). Maybe others are just reserving them faster?

And why do almost no 2024 cars have DDP/SSP?

Literally NOTHING available on the inventory page as of now(for 2023 models and even 2024!). Maybe others are just reserving them faster?

And why do almost no 2024 cars have DDP/SSP?
Available Cars | Lucid Motors

The first one that shows up is a Stellar White over Tahoe with DDP/SSP, there's a QG/Tahoe (probably best)...there's a CS/SC, they have the colors you like, and an IB/SC

They probably don't have 2024s with DDP/SSP cuz they cost too much and people probably don't want to pay for it. At least that's what my studio advisor told me. Because of the lease deals in November not including DDP/SSP, they sold the DD/SS cars the fastest. Get a 2023 if you want those

Available Cars | Lucid Motors

The first one that shows up is a Stellar White over Tahoe with DDP/SSP, there's a QG/Tahoe (probably best)...there's a CS/SC, they have the colors you like, and an IB/SC

They probably don't have 2024s with DDP/SSP cuz they cost too much and people probably don't want to pay for it. At least that's what my studio advisor told me. Because of the lease deals in November not including DDP/SSP, they sold the DD/SS cars the fastest. Get a 2023 if you want those
There are almost no 2023 tourings left... pretty sure its just cosmos silver(sorry, but yuck) and black cars(we already have a black car, out of question)!

Back