A ahmadsaleh_3 New Member Joined Sep 14, 2024 Messages 4 Reaction score 0 Cars Air Touring Aug 8, 2025 #21 Ktw13 said: They are using Pitstop which I believe is affiliated with BMW. What exactly is the safety issue you are having? Click to expand... Attachments 71e5203b-65ce-45a7-a05c-93e85b3d1459.webp 70.5 KB · Views: 128
Ktw13 said: They are using Pitstop which I believe is affiliated with BMW. What exactly is the safety issue you are having? Click to expand...
Ktw13 Active Member Verified Owner Joined Dec 19, 2022 Messages 271 Reaction score 263 Location UAE Cars Air GT, ML350, E53 Aug 8, 2025 #22 Sorry to see that Habibi, some of these is caused by rear motor cable too short and need a replacement. I have been driving Air for a month, no issue so far.
Sorry to see that Habibi, some of these is caused by rear motor cable too short and need a replacement. I have been driving Air for a month, no issue so far.