Hello from Munich

Welcome to the forum. I enjoyed checking out your Lucid showroom when I was there last month.

Attachments

• IMG_3271.jpeg
    IMG_3271.jpeg
    143.2 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_3270.jpeg
    IMG_3270.jpeg
    195.8 KB · Views: 118
We are from Munich in Germany. A week ago I reserved a Grand Touring (right after a closer look at the i7 ;)).

Currently we own 2 EVs. I drive an EQS 580 and my wife a BMW i3s. One of the last produced.
Welcome to the forum!

Munich is alway worth a visit. But have you been to the BMW World?

Attachments

• 1E045ACA-D61E-4F18-8849-A6BD6109D687.jpeg
    1E045ACA-D61E-4F18-8849-A6BD6109D687.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 97
I'm curious to hear about the subsidies/rebates/incentives that are available there

There is nothing special from Lucid. From the government you can get incentives, if the car’s price is below a limit. But the Lucid is far too expensive.

There is just one thing that makes expensive EVs attractive in Germany. If a company buys a car for an employee and allows private usage. The employee must tax 1% of the cars’s price plus a factor depending on the distance from home to work per month with his salary. For EVs it’s 0.5%. In case of a Lucid compared to a S-Class of the same price the advantage can be easily $ 500 after taxes per month.

Let us know how it drives on the autobahn and what kind of range you get at 200kph

I will do. But this is less impressive than you may think. You cannot drive long distances at such a high speed. There is too much traffic.

Back