Hello from Germany

Dion

Reaction score
Cars
Lucid Air Pure
Greetings from germany, just got my Lucid Air Pure yesterday. I want to introduce myself as a new member. Here in germany you don't see any of them, sadly also the service hotline doesn't work 😕 but let's see. I'm pretty impressed and excited, car is really fun.

Cheers
1000056621.webp

Welcome to the forum! I suspect we have a large percentage of the German owners here 🙂

A warm welcome from me too. Yes, the service in Germany could be improved. This is probably due to the fact that only a handful of cars are imported each month. A tip for the forum: don't read any information about software updates as you either don't receive them or receive them much later (Pure AWD with 2.2.10, from Heidelberg)

Lucid annual sales in Europe have been 100 units a year. Makes it challenging but the service center in Munich has a great setup and a fair amount of service techs.

Great crew!

Greetings from germany, just got my Lucid Air Pure yesterday. I want to introduce myself as a new member. Here in germany you don't see any of them, sadly also the service hotline doesn't work 😕 but let's see. I'm pretty impressed and excited, car is really fun.

CheersView attachment 23646
Welcome Dion! You selected a very beautiful Lucid...trust you'll enjoy it for thousands of miles on the Autobahn!

Back