• NOTICE (May 14 - 11:00 PM - 1:00 AM ET)

LucidOwners.com server will be down for maintenance during this scheduled time.
    Please note there will be a period of time when the forum is unaccessible. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Hello from FL

deadFX

Cars
Air Touring, Tesla 3
We live in West Palm Beach FL. We were able to move up our reservation to receive the Air Touring model this year. We had to change interior color (Santa Cruz) to get a cancellation that they shipped to us from AZ last week. In detailing now and hoping to get it this week or early next.

We also own a Tesla Model 3 and are going all electric. Hope to make that work!

Good luck with it! We are in Palm Beach County as well! Just saw my first Lucid (other than mine) in the wild yesterday heading downtown, still far and few in this area.

Guys, me from Tampa. Currently my ZR/Tahoe/19" is in production as of Dec 9th. Waiting eagerly for the next process. I hope I can get the vehicle delivered before EOY

Reactions: HES
Will be joining you Floridians soon! My Touring is “preparing for production”, so I have a little wait ahead of me. (ZR/SC/19”). WPB is my studio as well
Guys, me from Tampa. Currently my ZR/Tahoe/19" is in production as of Dec 9th. Waiting eagerly for the next process. I hope I can get the vehicle delivered before EOY
DDPro and SSPro, correct?

I‘m feeling isolated up here in West Melbourne with my AGT, though my wife saw one in town today parked at an office. Anyone else on the Space Coast / Brevard County?

We live in West Palm Beach FL. We were able to move up our reservation to receive the Air Touring model this year. We had to change interior color (Santa Cruz) to get a cancellation that they shipped to us from AZ last week. In detailing now and hoping to get it this week or early next.
We also own a Tesla Model 3 and are going all electric. Hope to make that work!
Welcome to the group :)

Back