Heater won’t come on

Shuasha

Verified Owner
Reaction score
Cars
Air GT
Has anybody else had the heater not come on? It’s 34 degrees out and the I enabled the preheat 10 mins before going out to the car. It wasn’t warm when I got there and it was spitting out cold air. I tried cranking up the target temp and disabling the A/C with no luck. I guess I’ll try tomorrow to see if it’s a hardware or software problem.

Has anybody else had the heater not come on? It’s 34 degrees out and the I enabled the preheat 10 mins before going out to the car. It wasn’t warm when I got there and it was spitting out cold air. I tried cranking up the target temp and disabling the A/C with no luck. I guess I’ll try tomorrow to see if it’s a hardware or software problem.
Hi, @Shuasha.

Thanks for sharing. I just sent you a DM.

Marqie

So this wasn't a software issue, they're replacing the high voltage heater unit. Hadn't heard of one of those going bad before, weird. Hopefully they can do it under the car without needing to take the dash apart.

So this wasn't a software issue, they're replacing the high voltage heater unit. Hadn't heard of one of those going bad before, weird. Hopefully they can do it under the car without needing to take the dash apart.
I'm glad your are on track for resolution! I hope they get it fixed quickly. Thank you for sharing your experience here.

Back