Has anyone installed led strips around the trunk/frunk?

Ddaw215

New Member

Joined
Nov 11, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
11
Cars
Touring
This has been a project I haven't figured out yet, easier if they lights were just two wires but I can't find any details on the four wires. I purchased a wiring harness thinking I could just use that and figure out the wiring I can get them on but they stay on even with the trunk closed, obviously not what I wanted I bought another interior light (exact same unit as in a mercedes BTW) replaced the SMD LED with the strip and that didn't work. Then I read use the "emergency release" power, tried that and again I can get them the go on but they just stay on all the time. Any hints?
 
Yeah but I only want it active when the frunk is open.
 
Back
Top