Greetings From Maryland

Hey guys,
Since I last posted I’ve upgraded my order to Touring and my car is currently en route to Chicago for final inspections
This was the same information I received two weeks ago. Did you get your PA yet? still waiting on mine.

Just received email my Touring has shipped from the factory and will heading straight to Tyson's for PDI. Shows to be there by Friday. Not much longer now!

This was the same information I received two weeks ago. Did you get your PA yet? still waiting on mine.
I spoke to the delivery supervisor Charles this morning. He said that he will try to get out my PA within this week. Since I am further into the process (have my car loan ready , have my down payment, waiting on the PA) he said that he could try to get my car further down the line and get it to go out for inspection.

Just got my PA
Congratulations! I'll call mine and see how I can push things. I guess you calculated your total based on options and got the payment ready based on that.

Welcome to the party! Great car!

Reactions: Wey
Cosmos Silver, Mojave interior, and 21” Aero Blade

Planning on chrome deleting, getting the car wrapped in a few weeks, and windows tinted

Attachments

• IMG_2268.jpeg
    IMG_2268.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2321.jpeg
    IMG_2321.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 71
  • IMG_2322.jpeg
    IMG_2322.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 65
I’m thinking about hitting up Katie’s down in Great Falls VA sometime next month or in January, anyone here interested in meeting up?

Back