Greetings From Maryland

PatrickC

Verified Owner
Cars
Air Touring
Hey Everyone,
I'm in the Germantown area of Maryland and ordered an Air Pure.

Looking forward to talking with you guys.

Welcome @Patrick!
I just drove through Germantown an hour ago on my way back from Cleveland. I was not driving a Lucid, but hopefully will be when Pure RWD is produced.

Cool! Welcome PatrickC! Im out in Middletown. I look forward seeing more of these awesome machines on the Maryland roads.

Welcome! I’m an enthusiastic AGT owner in Chesapeake Beach. Still haven’t seen another Lucid in the wild even with a daily commute to DC.

Welcome! I have the Pure on order and hope to have it in the next few weeks/months. I'm in the Southern Maryland area.

Welcome! I have the Pure on order and hope to have it in the next few weeks/months. I'm in the Southern Maryland area.
Touring on order expected delivery this month. Howard county

Welcome! I'm a Touring owner in Lutherville. There's also a Grand Touring owner (white) in Perry Hall. You're gonna love the car!! Once you guys get your cars, we should all meet one Saturday morning at Cars and Coffee in Hunt Valley (every Saturday 8-10).

@Golfhack Do you play at Hunt Valley? Anytime you’re up for Hobbit’s Glen or, if you want to travel, Congressional, let me know.

Welcome to the club. Touring owner (1st one out of Tysons early December) and live in the Annapolis area. I have not seen another on the road yet in this area but hopefully some soon.

Welcome to the club. Touring owner (1st one out of Tysons early December) and live in the Annapolis area. I have not seen another on the road yet in this area but hopefully some soon.
Hello what color is yours. I drive a total of 160 miles to Annapolis daily, and will do that until June when my daughter is done with school. I'll hunk if I see you 😂. I can't wait to get mine so I can make that drive in the Air.

Hello what color is yours. I drive a total of 160 miles to Annapolis daily, and will do that until June when my daughter is done with school. I'll hunk if I see you 😂. I can't wait to get mine so I can make that drive in the Air.
I have the Cosmo Silver with Santa Cruz interior with no front plate. Couldn't allow the front to be defaced with that ugly thing so hopefully the police will show leniency and want to ask about the car instead of a violation. LOL

I have the Cosmo Silver with Santa Cruz interior with no front plate. Couldn't allow the front to be defaced with that ugly thing so hopefully the police will show leniency and want to ask about the car instead of a violation. LOL
The front plates were a tough decision for me, but I opted to have them installed. I plan to order custom plates in the dimensions of the plate holder. CS + SC is NICE! I almost regretted my decision to go with QGrey and Tahoe. I will expect delivery this month, since production is done... keeping fingers crossed

Hi all,
I took delivery in mid-December of my AGT in Tysons Corner. I go back and forth between Rehoboth Beach and Ft. Lauderdale. I grew up in Bethesda. Car is actually registered in Delaware. Zenith Red/Tahoe. You're going to love driving your cars once you take delivery, it's awesome on the road!

Hi all,
I took delivery in mid-December of my AGT in Tysons Corner. I go back and forth between Rehoboth Beach and Ft. Lauderdale. I grew up in Bethesda. Car is actually registered in Delaware. Zenith Red/Tahoe. You're going to love driving your cars once you take delivery, it's awesome on the road!
We go to Lewes/Rehoboth area quite a bit but looking at charging spots, I don’t see any user friendly for the Lucid. Where would you recommend in that area? In a couple years we want to relocate there and like you jump between Delaware and Bonita Springs in Fl.

Hey guys,
Since I last posted I’ve upgraded my order to Touring and my car is currently en route to Chicago for final inspections

Hey guys,
Since I last posted I’ve upgraded my order to Touring and my car is currently en route to Chicago for final inspections
Congrats on the switch and welcome to the club. You will love the car and IMO the Touring is the best spec for the money. What color scheme did you chooose?

I hate to say it, but there is absolutely no public DC chargers in the Dewey/Rehoboth/Lewes area. I use our 240 plug to charge the Lucid. I did see that Tesla is installing additional Supercharger at one of the Royal Farms in Rehoboth. With any luck they'll have the new Magic Dock so everybody can charge there.

Congrats on the switch and welcome to the club. You will love the car and IMO the Touring is the best spec for the money. What color scheme did you chooose?
Thanks!

I’m getting it in Infinite Black but I’m planning to wrap it in a matte color probably still black. If you have any suggestions on matte colors that look good let me know 😁

Back