I was wondering if anybody else thought that it would be cool to add the feature where when a stoplight turns green it will sound off a chime, tesla has this and I like it a lot. Would anybody else support this feature or is it just me?
I was wondering if anybody else thought that it would be cool to add the feature where when a stoplight turns green it will sound off a chime, tesla has this and I like it a lot. Would anybody else support this feature or is it just me?
This has been a feature of my Tesla for several years and I absolutely love it. so simple. Light turns green, "ding". great if your distracted using your phone, or looking at the screen in the car. I really hope we see this one soon
The ding should have ability to be disabled. My Gravity has a traffic cleared pop up as well. But the “ding” is great if you’re distracted for a second. Saves the honks from drivers behind you. I get what you’re saying that a noise might seem distracting, but having the option would be great. I don’t notice the pop up that often and again that only for traffic clearing. If your the only one at the light an audible would be a welcome addition. My 2 cents.