Got my 2027 Gravity GT a week ago. I have been scouring all the settings and getting things configured, but have a few questions:
I have been using Tidal for music via Apple CarPlay, but I can’t find a way to search within the Tidal app?
The sales advisor set up our key fobs and phones and they seem to be linked, however, our user profiles do not load when we approach the car. Doors unlock and everything seems to work fine but we have to select our user profile manually. Is this normal and if not, how do you fix it?
I am having problems with the car going into off-line mode pretty much every time I park it in my garage. It shows it is connected to our home Wi-Fi signal, but when we start out from home, it takes several miles before we can play the radio or listen to any music via apps. Don’t know why this is?
Homelink works, but only by manually pressing the button. I thought it was supposed to automatically open/close the door as you approach or departed?
Any suggestions on these would be greatly appreciated. Otherwise, the car is fantastic and loving it so far!