- Joined
- Jun 22, 2024
- Messages
- 1,527
- Reaction score
- 1,278
- Location
- Naperville, IL
- Cars
- 14 CR-V EXL, 26GravityGT
- Referral Code
- W772ZCOT
I have a couple marks on the door that I was hoping it was an easy thing to clean or wipe, but I cannot figure out what material is on the top of the door by the window, in the Air it was the same leather or purelux. Lots of bare arms rested on this area...
In the Gravity it is some matte material that is not the same as the microsuede on the roof liner, or the textile or a leather. Any ideas from the group?
In the Gravity it is some matte material that is not the same as the microsuede on the roof liner, or the textile or a leather. Any ideas from the group?