- Joined
- Nov 16, 2025
- Messages
- 70
- Reaction score
- 80
- Cars
- Lucid Gravity GT
I was pleased to receive Marcs letter earlier here’s an abstract from my message to the feedback team:
Thank you for your CEOs letter received earlier today!
The map on my Lucid Gravity is completely out of date ( I have downloaded the most recent offline maps) here are 3 specific examples:
Kiara Drive Worcester MA is not shown, my (. ) has lived on this street since 2020.
Legacy Farms North in hopkinton MA is labeled with an obsolete street name that was amended over 5 years ago
Waterville Lane in hopkinton MA is not shown, our (. ) have lived there for a year
If you look on Google Maps all are accurately shown
Please include Apple car play urgently, so that drivers can connect to Google Maps and other features reliably and easily. I think this is a very serious omission in a high quality luxury vehicle
Incidentally my sales representative actually told me that Google Maps was installed in Gravity, and this assertion helped my purchase decision many months before I took vehicle delivery.
Thank you for your CEOs letter received earlier today!
The map on my Lucid Gravity is completely out of date ( I have downloaded the most recent offline maps) here are 3 specific examples:
Kiara Drive Worcester MA is not shown, my (. ) has lived on this street since 2020.
Legacy Farms North in hopkinton MA is labeled with an obsolete street name that was amended over 5 years ago
Waterville Lane in hopkinton MA is not shown, our (. ) have lived there for a year
If you look on Google Maps all are accurately shown
Please include Apple car play urgently, so that drivers can connect to Google Maps and other features reliably and easily. I think this is a very serious omission in a high quality luxury vehicle
Incidentally my sales representative actually told me that Google Maps was installed in Gravity, and this assertion helped my purchase decision many months before I took vehicle delivery.