Gravity Driver's Seat

prgarg,
Thank you for the balanced review. My hesitation is the service center for Lucid is 120 miles from me. Does Lucid provide mobile service?
They do! I'm actually lucky to live close to a Service Center, that gave me some confidence before buying the car.
 
RandomDesign,
Thank you for your comments regarding discussions about your Gravity. Appreciate the heads up on the growing pains at Lucid. On some of the competitive forums there are discussions about Lucid's financial situation. How solid is Lucid's financial situation? I do not pay any attention to comments about EV companies financial status.
I see a lot of people making comments about Lucid and their financial status. I don't really pay attention to them, especially the armchair "investors" that think they know everything about the market. I spent a few years as a full time day trader and even though I was pretty successful at it before I retired completely the one thing I did learn is that you can't ever know or predict everything about the market and especially can't guess at how successful or not companies like this can be.

I never once considered the Touring over the Grand Touring. The way I figured was that after I configured one to my spec the price was close enough the extra battery was worth it. Also if Homelink is important to you at all the Touring has an extra cost to have it installed, the GT has it included.
 
RandomDesign,
Thank you for your comment about HomeLink. It is very important to me to have that feature. That is worth getting the GGT.
 
prgarg,
There is no physical Lucid Service Center in North Texas per the Lucid rep. The Lucid rep did mention that there is a third party that Lucid contracts with that they send service to that can not be performed by the mobile crews.
 
Saksak,
Thank you for your comments. From everything that have read the GGT is the unit to go for. I told the rep that I wanted 20" wheels on the front and 21" wheels on the back. Thank you for the calculation on the round trip. That is about the same range that I get with the R1T. When I make that trip in the R1T I start at 85% SOC and at the end the SOC is 18-22% depending on the variable factors.
 
All,
Couple of comments on Monday's test drive of the Gravity Touring. The interior was quiet. Very little if any road noise. Just a little road noise at 70MPH on the highway. No rattles, pops, or squeaks during the drive. Very pleasant time behind the wheel of the Gravity. The wife was happy.
 
All,
Couple of comments on Monday's test drive of the Gravity Touring. The interior was quiet. Very little if any road noise. Just a little road noise at 70MPH on the highway. No rattles, pops, or squeaks during the drive. Very pleasant time behind the wheel of the Gravity. The wife was happy.
Happy wife, happy life!
 
Back
Top