Gravity demand?

thyname

Active Member

Verified Owner
Joined
Feb 6, 2025
Messages
320
Reaction score
374
Location
NoVA
Cars
Air Touring (2025)
Do you see a lot of chatter about Gravity here? In this forum. As an Air owner have been following way before I became a member in February, the same time I leased my Air Touring. I don’t recall the site Air traffic I see now for Gravity.

Maybe the Admins can share some data on site traffic comparing now vs. (say) two years ago when Gravity was yet to be announced ?

I think by 2026, especially if the Gravity Touring is launched, the Gravity will outsell Air by a healthy margin
 
To my casual eye, Gravity chatter is maybe 3x that of the Air.
A good bit of it concerns pre-delivery angst and post-delivery issues, both of which should subside with time on a per-owner basis. But the number of Gravity owners seems to be increasing rapidly.
 
Also, something to consider is that we are now over 8k members as well. 2 years ago maybe only 3k? So the correlation of “more activity” to “higher demand” would need deeper insight. The site traffic has scaled over the years as well with more “guests” typically shown at any given point. At one point, there were only a few of us responding to each other about pre orders and Air lol.
 
Back
Top