- Joined
- Sep 13, 2025
- Messages
- 6
- Reaction score
- 4
- Cars
- Lucid Gravity DE
- Gravity DE Number
- 47
Yesterday I received a gift box from Lucid.
It's a really thoughtful frunking set for 2. Bottle bag, bottle opener, two glasses, rechargeable camp light, and a nice blanket. All the items are excellent quality.
I haven't tried to fit a bottle of martinelli in it yet , now need an excuse to watch the sunset will sitting in the Frunk.
(Had the frunk pad installed during a service visit)
See attached picture!
It's a really thoughtful frunking set for 2. Bottle bag, bottle opener, two glasses, rechargeable camp light, and a nice blanket. All the items are excellent quality.
I haven't tried to fit a bottle of martinelli in it yet , now need an excuse to watch the sunset will sitting in the Frunk.
(Had the frunk pad installed during a service visit)
See attached picture!